Levies 2016 Planning
Planning for the 2016 Buildings, Technology and Academics IV (BTA IV) Capital Levy and the 2016 Operations Levy took place in 2015. Information on planning is below.
The Seattle School Board approved placing a $475.3 million Buildings, Technology and Academics IV (BTA IV) Capital Levy ballot measure on the Feb. 9, 2016, special election ballot.
BTA IV projects were selected based on the School Board’s guiding principles, the long-range Facilities Master Plan, the Facilities Conditions Assessment Report (Meng Report), and input from school staff and the public.
- Levies 2016 - Superintendent Letter
- Levies Information-Winter 2016 Information
- Levies 2016 Summary and News Update
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Levies 2016 Presentation submitted to the School Board, October 2015
- BTA IV Proposed Projects Summary Submitted to the School Board, October 2015
- Levies 2016 Community Meetings Comments, September 2015 FINAL
Sept 1, 2015 - Sept. 30, 2015
- BTA IV proposed projects summary, as of September 2015
- Levies 2016 community meetings presentation
- Levies 2016 one page summary on levy renewals
- SPS 2020 enrollment projections
- BTA IV public and district staff nominations and comments
- Life cycle planning BTA IV
- BTA III projects promised and delivered
July 1, 2015
June 2, 2015
March 24-April 2, 2015
Five community meetings held to share information, answer questions and gather public input.
- Levies 2016 Board Work Session presentation of Feb. 25, 2015
- Levies 2016 Operations Levy and Buildings, Technology and Academics/Athletics IV (BTA IV) Frequently Asked Questions