Planning & Construction Updates and Photos
- Permit review comments have been received.
- Master Use Permit process completed with no appeals received.
- Performed 65% Construction Design drawing and budget reviews.
- Coordination with Landmarks Preservation Board to allow replacement of historic windows began
- The design team reviewed window mock ups.
- Existing conditions were verified including determining wall types and verifying hazardous materials locations.
- Received the final departure report issued by the City of Seattle on June 13
- Submitted the 60% construction documents for permitting on June 26 as scheduled
- Facilities department obtaining permits for pruning the street trees as required by City of Seattle arborists
- Held second Departures meeting on April 30
- Performed more investigation on existing wall types
- Met with Landmarks ARC (Architectural Review Committee) on April 27 to review gymnasium design elements
- Continued window condition survey for 1930s building
- Began surveying building for hazardous materials
- Continued work on construction documents
- Nordic Heritage Museum relocated to their new location
- Toured building to see existing conditions
- Design Development approval letter sent to Architect to start construction documents