Small Renovations, Major Maintenance, and Improvement Projects
These projects are typically done over the summer break to reduce disruptions to teaching and learning. Some projects may be scheduled at other times of the year or extend beyond the summer break.
Athletic field improvements
- Ballard High School: Install athletic field lighting to extend use of facilities.
- Roosevelt High School: Install athletic field lighting to extend use of facilities.
- Cleveland High School: Replace existing athletic field with synthetic turf field, rubberized running track and field event venues. Resurface existing tennis courts with synthetic turf. Install batting cages and warm-up area. (Partially funded by BEX IV.)
- Southwest Athletic Complex/Chief Sealth International High School: Replace existing football, softball, and baseball fields synthetic turf using cork infill. Refurbish existing rubberized running track. Perform associated work. (Partially funded by BTA III.)
- Robert Eagle Staff Middle School: Install athletic field lighting to extend use of facilities.