» Ingraham High School Addition
» Planning & Construction Updates and Photos
Planning & Construction Updates and Photos
- Completed final SEPA checklist
- Received all sub-bids for construction
- Continued building permit review cycles with the City
- In August, the Ingraham project team issued the design development package.
- Design development documents were reviewed internally.
- Design development construction cost estimates were issued, and the cost estimates were reviewed and reconciled.
- Team members presented historic landmarks nomination history and facts to Seattle Landmarks Preservation Board (LPB).
- The LPB decision was to formally nominate Ingraham High School buildings and site for landmark status.
- The final draft of the SEPA Checklist was completed and underwent internal review.
- The design development phase continued.
- User group reviews were held for 50% design development.
- Investigative work was undertaken to determine the scope of seismic work needed.
- The landmarks nomination was re-submitted to the City of Seattle.
- Commenced Design Development phase.
- Conducted investigative work to inform seismic scope.
- Presented schematic design to BEX Oversight Committee.
- Conducted schematic design user group reviews.
- Completed schematic design cost estimate reconciliation.
- Completed schematic design for review.
- Completed general contractor/construction manager(GC/CM) selection.
- Seattle School Board approved engagement of the GC/CM.
Return to Ingraham High School Addition